Saturday, March 27, 2010

Baby Madness


Ok, I admit a baby sweater is faster and probably cuter than one for an adult. I made a foray into baby sweaters after my baby hats began to seem a bit redundant. Oh, I still make the hats, in fact I just finished the perfect little orange cap for a young man of three who favors bright tangerine over a traditional blue, but the charming sweaters in the LaDrougerie Baby Book just had to be tried. I knit this little cardigan for a friend's granddaughter in Be Sweet Bamboo with the most perfect floral accent trim. She made the little jumper and well- the result is divine. The photo here does not do it justice - will just have to wait to see it on the little girl herself.

1 Comments:

Blogger Maven said...

I'm hoping when I'm in Paris (soon enough) to visit Droguerie in person:)

3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home