Wednesday, December 27, 2006

End of the Year Knitting Goals

Finishing up a bunch of projects before the end of the year - an admirable goal - yes, and I am actually making some progress. Accessing what I have completed so far this year has been really helpful. Sometimes when it all seems so overwhelming and when surrounded by so many unfinished projects, I try and look back instead and take count of what I have completed, rather than what I haven't. Of course, I am anxious to begin a slew of exciting new knits, but a spectacular cashmere shrug with a deadline awaits on my needles to be completed well in advance of TNNA in mid-January. And my brother's afghan promised almost 2 years ago is now just 2 and one half blocks from its conclusion. More photos to follow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home