Thursday, January 26, 2012

I am just bowled over by these




I love simple projects with awesome results. I also love to create unconventional designs for all of the many yarns in my stash. Combining the two with the ability to knit or crochet something quickly is, well, my idea of a perfect craft. I've been knitting felted bowls for several years and have been very attracted to a range of beautiful colors and fibers that can produce really spectacular results.

I recently discovered this wonderful T-shirt yarn from http://besweetproducts.com/ and crocheted this beauty in just about an hour. It was fun and it was easy and I used barely 60 yards of Be Sweet's T-shirt cotton. Looking forward to seeing the range of colors available so I can experiment with other shapes and sizes.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Erin Kate said...

It's adorable! I definitely want to try to make one!

7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home