Monday, June 25, 2007

Back to the Blog



Its been months since I have posted. So much to say, so little to time to post. A whirlwind trip to Israel, Belgium and France. Lots of knitting, a great knitting workshop in Jerusalem and an exploration of the knitting scene in both Brussels and Paris. Lots of creative energy is flowing. Lots of knitting getting started and sometimes finished too. TNNA, the Knitting Salons, Yarn Market News articles and more.

I started and restarted the One Skein Shawl from the Knitters' Review Magazine on April 12. I finally decided with some help from my friend Linda to change to size 13 needles and it took off, but the real beauty is the yarn and the blocking. Using Artyarns divine Silk Rhapsody in shades of rich peachy pink, this spectacular shawl came to life after blocking. Soft, drapey and comfy, it is a delight to wear, a simple and elegant shawl. I made it bigger than the pattern calls for, there is more than enough yarn on a skein.

1 Comments:

Blogger Iris G said...

What an elegant shawl ;-), I guess it's great for summer.

9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home